MS SQL Server Database Recovery
Microsoft SQL Server is a strong relational database management system and is a backbone for organizations and enterprise level environments. MS SQL is widely used throughout the world for all kinds of data management and offers features like performance, reliability, productivity, consistency and scalability. MS SQL Database files use MDF and NDF formats to store large volumes of data in the form of tables and objects. If MDF and NDF database files get corrupted or damaged then it will not be possible to access data from SQL server databases. For help with inaccessible MS SQL Database, call us at 020 7374 4696.
Common reasons why MDF database files get corrupted include:
- Encrypted, dropped or deleted tables
- File stream corruption
- MDF header page corruption
- MDF boot page corruption
- Storage Device Failure
- Software or hardware malfunctioning
- Virus attacks or other malicious software
- Updating service packs
- Opening and saving the MDF file in another application and format
Microsoft SQL server enforces data integrity to ensure the quality of data in MDF database files. SQL server supports a number of methods for MDF file data integrity. These methods include data type, default and Not Null definitions, identity properties, rules, constraints, triggers, stored procedures, functions and indexes.
The useful features offered by MS SQL server in MDF and NDF databases include:
- Identity: MS SQL creates primary key, user defined data types and rules in MDF and NDF files.
- .NET support: MSSQL supports .NET Framework
- XML Support: SQL server is capable to store, index and query XML documents
- Partitioned Schemas: SQL server supports partitioned tables and indexes
- Database Mirroring: SQL server is equipped with database mirroring feature
- Notification Services: MS SQL server is integrated with more sturdily technologies of notification services such as analysis services and SQL server management studio
- Reporting Services: MS SQL server supports PDF creation and IDE
- Replication: MS SQL server provides replication
Backup and Recovery
In disaster cases, often data in MDF files get corrupted, lost or inaccessible due to viruses, OS malfunctioning or human errors etc. To prevent this situation it is always beneficial to keep a backup of your MDF database files which could be used in disaster.
In cases of data loss from all database management systems including Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and SQLite. You can contact Geeksnerds Limited for reliable database recovery services, softwares and solutions. We also offer server database file conversion services.