Geeksnerds Ltd – Press Info, Exchange Server Recovery Software
London, UK - May 19, 2012
- Exchange mailbox recovery
is specifically designed with the latest data recovery algorithms to restore mailboxes from Microsoft Exchange server. Geeksnerds Exchange mailbox recovery software is equipped with an array of user friendly features so that a novice user can restore Exchange mailboxes smoothly. Geeksnerds Exchange recovery restores deleted, lost or corrupt inbox messages, sent items, junk mails, contacts, calendar items, tasks, appointments, journals, notes, recipient lists, Unicode characters and user created folders. Moreover, the software shows all the attributes of emails such as cc, bcc, from, to, subject etc.
- Geeksnerds Exchange mailbox recovery restores damaged mailbox items from Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Geeksnerds Exchange recovery software restores EDB files to 32 bit as well as 64 bit MS office.
- Geeksnerds Exchange mailbox recovery is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP & Server 2000, 2003 and 2008.
- Geeksnerds Exchange mailbox recovery converts EDB file to PST file for Microsoft Outlook. The user can restore the recovered files in Microsoft Outlook.
- Geeksnerds Exchange recovery software is enabled with the feature of previewing emails in tree view structure after the scan(s).
Geeksnerds Exchange recovery software is available with two major scan types. Normal scan, a fast scan which is recommended for minor corruption or EDB to PST conversion. Advance Scan, a slow scan which is recommended for lost emails and conversion of highly corrupted EDB files to PST files. Demo version of Geeksnerds Exchange Recovery Software encompasses all the functionalities to facilitate the user except the save functionality.
About Geeksnerds Limited
Data Recovery Related Links