Press Info, XFS Recovery Software Version 4.0 - Download Free
London, UK – Jan 7, 2012 –
What’s new in Version 4.0?
Geeksnerds Ltd. London, UK, one of the pioneers in the field of data recovery, announces XFS Recovery Software
version 4.0. It is a data recovery tool to restore lost data from XFS volumes and partitions. This recovery software version has a new scan type to recover deleted and formatted data such as deleted documents, images, audio or video files from external hard drives and XFS partitions created by using Linux Operating Systems. The new version saves the time of user and recovers data even from deleted and formatted XFS hard drives.
Geeksnerds XFS Data Recovery version 4.0.0 has the following improvements:
- Deleted Scan: In case of deleted data recovery from XFS partition, use deleted scan and if deleted data is not being recovered, then use advanced scan option. It enables the user to recover data from deleted partitions.
- Directory Tree: Improved directory tree structure of the lost data is formed after data scanning using different scanning mode. Latest data recovery algorithms have been introduced in the new version, so user can recover data with exact file and folder name.
- Guided Partition File Table (GPT): Guided Partition File Table (GPT) partition support is now available in the upgraded version.
- Raw File(s) Recovery: Raw files recovery algorithm has been improved to recover file(s) by types like .doc, .docx, .ppt and .pptx. Raw file recovery scan speed has been improved to recover file(s) efficiently and easily in the latest version.
- Large Storage Devices: Geeksnerds software work on storage devices with huge storages capacity. In the previous version, V-RAM was introduced for recovery of NAS, SAN and RAID drives having large capacity. We, at Geeksnerds, are always trying to improve and upgrade our softwares to cater to the latest needs. This software has worked efficiently on NAS, SAN and RAID storage devices up to 32 TB capacity.
The demo version of the Geeksnerds XFS recovery software is available for download. Demo version is complete software, except data saving option. The user can scan NAS, SAN and RAID drives using demo version of XFS recovery software. In cases of physical problems with hard drives, the user can get in touch with us for in lab data recovery services.
About Geeksnerds Limited
Data Recovery Related Links