Geeksnerds Drive Clone Professional: Features
Geeksnerds Drive Clone utility is designed software to clone drive having bad sector. If it detects areas with excessive bad sector on any drive, then it will take jump and clone the healthy area of the drive. Once it has completed cloning healthy area of the drive, the software will attempt to clone bad sectors. The software will show a list of bad sectors once it has completed cloning. Following are the main features of Geeksnerds Dive Clone:
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone can clone hard drives or partitions irrespective of size, format or brand. The only requirement is that the destination drive should be equal or greater in size than the source drive.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone can clone drives having bad sectors. The software is equipped with functionality of multiple attempts to clone bad sectors in backward and forward direction.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone clones "hard drive to hard drive", "partition to partition" and "partition to hard drive".
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone makes an exact copy cloning system settings and partition information.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone helps to upgrade old hard drive to new hard drive.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS files system.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone has sector viewer.
- In partition to drive cloning, Geeksnerds Drive Clone software clones the whole partition table of the source drive on destination drive.
- In partition to drive cloning, only the desired partition looks healthy on destination drive and free space remains raw.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone creates mirror of encrypted drive with same configuration as on source drive without any change on destination drive.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone software supports unknown partitions as well.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone has simple user interface which doesn’t require an in-depth computer management skills to clone drive or partition.
- Geeksnerds Drive Clone shows report after cloning process is completed in which details of cloning process along with time and bad sectors are shown.
- In cloning report, different combination of colors helps the user to know about the status of drive.