EDB Conversion Software
Geeksnerds EDB Exchange File Recovery carries highly efficient and interactive features with the latest algorithms of File repair. The EDB file Recovery is available with user friendly interface. Geeksnerds EDB Exchange File Recovery repairs deleted, lost or corrupted inbox messages, sent items, junk mails, contacts, calendar items, tasks, appointments, journals, notes, recipient lists, Unicode characters and user created folders. The software is integrated with two types of scans: Normal and Advance scans. Both scans extract EDB mailboxes including the deleted mailboxes from the EDB file(s).
Features of EDB Exchange File Recovery
- EDB Exchange File recovery repairs damaged and corrupted mailbox items of Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- EDB file recovery can be used to convert EDB files to PST files.
- User can preview emails in tree view structure after scan(s) to validate the health mailboxes in EDB.
- It carries the functionality of recovering accidentally deleted mailboxes from EDB file.
- It recovers lost mailboxes from EDB files.
- User can repair EDB file and save the contents as PST files.
- This software provides simple steps for file recovery.
EDB recovery can be performed using normal and advance scan, depending on the situation of mailbox loss. Normal scan is a fast one, recommended for minor corruption or EDB to PST conversion. Advance scan is slow and is recommended for lost emails and conversion of highly corrupted EDB file(s) to PST file(s). For user satisfaction the Exchange recovery software’s demo version can be downloaded and is a complete one except the “save” functionality feature.