Linux File Recovery Software
Linux file recovery software by Geeksnerds is a user friendly tool developed by our expert recovery engineers. The advanced and effective Linux file recovery scan makes it a high quality and result oriented product. Users can recover their lost or corrupted data from the following Linux file systems:
Our Linux file recovery software recovers lost data, when partitions are corrupted due to damage of super block, corrupted partition table or Master Boot Record, after the reinstallation, repartitioning, resizing or file system conversion, when bad sectors affect the Linux HDD and any logical damage of storage devices.
Linux file recovery software consists of a wide range of features:
- It recovers all file types for e.g. image, outlook or media file etc. with their respective sizes (even compressed files and folders).
- We offer free scanning program in the form of demo version of the software. Thumbnail feature of our software will display your healthy and corrupted Linux files by scanning. It has the functionality to Save Scanned Results and Partition scan, which can be loaded and used later.
- Linux file sorting and resume feature searches and recovers files with specific extensions and resume the scanning or data recovery process to save your time and efforts.
- It detects hard drives that are connected on IDE, SATA, ATA and USB or even from Firewire Channel.
- Users can perform Linux data recovery operation on large hard drives and specify location for storing temporary data by Virtual RAM feature.
- Our software easily identifies and marks the health of the Linux partition by mark green tick for healthier files and red for corrupted ones.
- It allows user to create client and server structure for remote recovery in business and technical version of the software.
- Raw file recovery process is performed on partition and even on drive which shows the recovery results in a separate tab with respect to their file types.
- Geeksnerds Linux Data Recovery can create image of entire hard drive/volume and provides data recovery from Disk Image File (specifically created by using the Disk Image feature of the Geeksnerds Linux Data Recovery application with the extension '.GNI').
- It can clone faulty drive to healthy drive and clone healthy drives as well as hard drives containing bad sectors.
- Our Linux recovery software recovers the file with its exact name and directory structure. Users can open recovered files and rename them before saving.
- Recovered files can be saved on any media hosted by operating system.
Geeksnerds Linux recovery software provides you successful recovery and restoration solutions for Linux based EXT2, EXT3, and EXT4 file systems and from all the kinds of storage devices.