Reiserfs Data Recovery-Features
Reiser file system recovery software by Geeksnerds to provide you an easy to use and powerful recovery tool for your lost data from damaged or corrupted file partitions or storage media devices in almost all situations of data loss. It recovers lost or missing files and folders from Reiser file system based Linux volumes.
Data loss situations include virus attack, when partition structures are deleted, corrupted or damaged, volumes recovery when they become inaccessible or with damaged journal, storage media containing bad sectors, system error or crash. Our software supports Linux based Reiser file system and recovers data even if there is damaged super block or inode table.
The salient features of Reiser file recovery software are:
- It recovers all files types (e.g. image files, outlook files, media files etc) of all sizes (even in case of compressed files and folders).
- It can detect hard drives that are connected on IDE, SATA, ATA and USB or even from Firewire Channel.
- Our software tool has specific preinstalled features include
- File finding/searching to search the missing Reiser files and folders. You can also search and find specific files with specific extensions.
- Scanning file to both normal and deleted files and scans them for recovery. It shows thumbnail view of image file types in scan results.
- Save scan feature to save scanned results that can be loaded for later use and data can be recovered from the saved scanned results. It can also save “partition scan” which can be loaded and used later.
- It performs recovery process in different ways including:
- Normal scan for normal cases of Reiser file corruption
- Advance scan will scan the whole drive and use different algorithms for scanning.
- Raw file recovery process is performed on partition and even on drive that can recover data without considering the file system.
- Geeksnerds Reiser file system Recovery software can create image of entire hard drive/volume or selected region of hard drive/volume and provides data recovery from Disk Image File (specifically created by using the Disk Image feature of the Geeksnerds Reiser File Recovery application with the extension '.GNI'). Disk image file option is divided into two more features for the users:
- It creates Image option makes similar copy of hard drive, disk volume or the user-defined area of drive or disk volume. All data is saved in a single file with image extension.
- It can clone faulty disk to a healthy disk as well as Hard Drives containing bad sectors.
- Remote recovery feature:
- Provides data recovery from remote drive that is connected through Network Interface or through Serial D9 Interface
- Allows user to create Server and Client structure so that remote recovery could be performed.
- Geeksnerds Reiser file Recovery application scans and recovers files with their Exact Name and Directory Structure.
- It has Efficient Directory Structure Builder, which can build directory structure in a matter of seconds.
- Geeksnerds Reiser file system Recovery software provides Virtual RAM feature that will allow user to perform recovery operations on large hard drives containing voluminous data that will use more space in the main memory (users can specify location for storing temporary data by using this feature).
- The software application allows users to Open Files to be recovered before saving them so that user can check for files health before recovery.
- Easy navigational controls are designed to navigate and search easily.
- Recovered Reiser files and can be saved on any media or disks accessible by the host operating system. Users can rename files before saving them.