Linux XFS Recovery - Features
XFS recovery software recovers and restores lost, formatted and corrupt data from XFS file systems and from almost all brands and models of hard drives and other storage media devices including raid build with XFS, removable devices, disk images, virtual disks of virtual machines and Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices. It recovers data from Linux based operating systems.
Our software recovers your data in almost all scenarios of data loss including:
- Corrupted, formatted or missing XFS partitions
- Damaged super block/inode allocation group
- XFS volumes not mounting
- Raid system corruption or failed raid systems (when raid uses XFS)
- Drive repartitioning, bad sectors in the hard drive, drive formatting, other software issues, backup failures, Linux OS crash, overwritten files, drive failure and many other normal or severe logical damages.
- Remote recovery feature
XFS recovery software is developed with the latest tools and techniques, consists of a wide range of features, including:
- Our software can recover data from hard drives that are connected on IDE, SCSI, SATA, ATA and USB or even from Firewire Channel.
- It can recover all types of file in all sizes (even compressed files and folders).
- The demo version of the XFS recovery software is a free data scanning tool consists of a wide range of features including:
- Visual File Scanning: File finder feature searches and finds all the lost, deleted and healthy XFS files. Our software has a Powerful Directory Scanner, which scans user drive quickly. It scans and can display the files in thumbnail view and list view mode.
- Partition finder: It has partition/volume finder feature that finds and locates the lost or missing volumes and partitions. The software is capable enough to handle any other logical corruption with XFS volume and it can recover lost data from severely damaged XFS partition/volumes.
- Our software has the functionality to save Scan Results and Partition Scan that can be loaded for later use and data can be recovered from the saved scanned results.
- XFS recovery software is designed as a flexible tool, which recovers and shows all partitions file systems created by almost all the flavors of Linux including RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian, Mandrake, Turbo, SuSe, slackware, fedora core, desktop Linux flavors and Linux for servers.
- Users can recover the files with various methods of data and partition recovery. Advanced and raw XFS file recovery methods are recommended for the extreme cases of corruption. For normal deletion or corruption cases, we suggest normal scan.
- It can recover lost and corrupted files without considering the file system by Raw File Recovery method. Geeksnerds Linux XFS application performs Raw File Recovery Process on partition and even on drive.
- Our software shows the Raw File Recovery Results in a Separate Tab arranged with their respective file types, which allow users to recognize their lost files and folders easily.
- The Raw File Recovery Process can also be performed with the advanced scan process.
- Remote recovery feature provides Linux XFS data recovery from remote drives that are connected through Network Interface or Serial D9 Interface and allows users to create Server and Client structure so that remote recovery could be performed.
- Our XFS recovery software has the special features of disk image and disk clone.
- Disk clone image feature can create image of entire hard drive/volume or selected region of hard drive/volume and provides Linux XFS recovery from Disk Image File (specifically created by using the Disk Image feature of the software with the extension '.GNI'). Create Image option makes exact copy of hard drive, disk volume or the user-defined area of drive or disk volume. All data is saved in a single XFS file with image (.GNI) extension.
- Clone feature clones the faulty disk to a healthy disk and can clone Healthy Hard drives as well as hard drives containing bad sectors.
- Geeksnerds Linux XFS recovery software has a feature of Virtual RAM that allows users to perform operations on large hard drives containing voluminous data that uses more space in the main memory. Users can specify locations for storing temporary data.
- It has Efficient Directory Structure Builder, which can build directory structure in a matter of seconds. Our software scans and recovers files with their Exact Name and Directory Structure.
- XFS recovery software application allows users to Open Recovered Files before saving them.
- Easy browsing and navigational controls are designed for the ease of users.
- Recovered files can be saved on any media or disks accessible by the host operating system. Users can rename files before saving them.
- Our XFS recovery software has simple and user friendly interface to recover your lost data. It is a quick and easy to use recovery tool.