Mac Data Recovery Software - FAQ's
This section provides brief overview of Geeksnerds Apple Mac data recovery software and its functions. It also answers queries about data recovery software.
Q: What is Geeksnerds Mac Data recovery software?
A: Geeksnerds Mac Data Recovery Software is advanced Apple data recovery software for Mac users to recover misplaced, formatted, deleted or unapproachable data. It salvages data from HFS, HFS+ file system. It recovers data from different storage devices including memory cards, memory sticks, USBs, hard disk drives, external hard drives and RAID arrays.
Q: What is the difference between demo and full version of Mac data recovery software?
A: Demo version is for testing, the demo version of Mac Data Recovery Software allow users to view the recoverable files. In demo version, user cannot save data. Users have to buy full version of the Mac data recovery software to save files and folders.
Q: What are the situations in which Mac data recovery software works?
A: Mac recovery software runs on windows and recovers data from Mac file system. The Mac Data Recovery Software works on following situations:
- unintentional deletion of files and folders
- files are not readable
- disk initialization error/failure
- corrupt or damaged volume
- formatted volume
- corrupted storage media
Q: How to recover data using Mac recovery software?
A: There are three types of scan to recover data; Normal Scan, Advance Scan and Deep Scan. Normal and Advance scan recover data in cases of minor damages whereas deep scan to recover data in cases of extreme corruption.
Q: What are the steps to recover data?
A: Following are the main steps to recover Mac data using Geeksnerds Mac Data Recovery Software:
- Select hard disk and partition (HFS & HFS+)
- If user can't see partition then user should scan the drive for partition
- Select and scan the partition for data
- Browse recoverable files to check deleted and formatted data
- Select the data and save it
Q: How to recover deleted or missing files from the system when the trash is also empty??
A: User should use Normal Scan or Advance Scan for recovery. If user is unable to recover data using Normal scan or Advance scan then user can use deep Scan.
Q: What are the features of Mac recovery software?
A: Mac file system is a user friendly tool to recover data from Mac drives irrespective of type of data. It recovers lost or deleted data, music files, pictures, financial records etc. Following are features of Mac data recovery software:
- It can recover lost music, photos and video files
- It can recover files from HFS & HFS+ volumes
- It can recover data from hard drives, memory cards, memory sticks, USBs, hard drives and external disks.
- Simple and well guided steps help user in recovering data
- It can recover data from formatted volumes and corrupt Mac partitions
Q: Is it possible to use Mac data recovery software on Windows based machines?
A: Geeksnerds Mac recovery software runs on windows OS and recovers data from Mac file system.